Chief Compliance Officer / Operations Manager
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA BrokerCheck
Dana Capozzella is the Chief Compliance Officer and Operations Manager. She has extensive knowledge in the areas of office management, compliance issues, security and new accounts processing. Dana assisted Ken Beach and Craig Ralston in the establishment of the Cascade Investment Group, Inc. Colorado Springs office in 1996.
Dana is active in her community and currently serves on the Board of the Sachs Foundation and is the Secretary of the Pikes Peak Rotary Club. She formerly was a tutor in the Children’s Literacy Program in Woodland Park. Dana retired from 27 years of military service in September 2014. She was the first female Brigadier General in the Colorado National Guard (CONG) where she served as the Assistant Adjutant General (CONG) and Commander of the Colorado Army National Guard from October 2009 to September 2014.
Dana is a 31-year resident of the Pikes Peak Region where she lives with her family. In her leisure time, Dana enjoys hiking, camping, reading and skiing. Dana received her B.S. from St. Lawrence University, Canton, NY and her Master’s in Strategic Military Studies from the Army War College, Carlisle, PA. In addition, Dana is a 2013 graduate of the Colorado Springs Leadership Institute.
- Series 7 licensed as Full Registration/General Securities Representative by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Series 14 licensed as Compliance Officer by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Series 24 licensed as General Securities Principal by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Series 79 licensed as Investment Banking Representative by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Series 99 licensed as Operations Professional by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)