Rob Wrubel provides special needs financial planning services, investment advice and delivers workshops designed to help families with a member with special needs, the professionals who serve them and the nonprofits that support them.
Rob created a planning process for families with a special needs member called Blueprints. He helps families navigate the confusing world of special needs planning. Rob is a sought-after speaker and for more than 13 years he has delivered workshops and talks to families and professionals serving people with Down syndrome, Autism, Fragile X and other intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive more information about special needs planning, special needs planning workshops and working with Rob Wrubel or call 719-632-0818.
Sign Up Today.
Rob is the best-selling author of the award winning book, Financial Freedom for Special Needs Families: 9 Building Blocks to Reduce Stress, Preserve Benefits, and Create A Fullfiling Future, which aims to help families who have a member with Autism, Down syndrome, a brain injury, Cerebral Palsy or some other cause of an intellectual or developmental disability. His book was a finalist in the IBPA Benjamin Franklin Award™ program and won silver.
His latest book, will help families:
• Understand special-needs trusts and how to have one in place in 30 days.
• Create financial stability.
• Take steps to fund a trust to care for their family member with special needs.
• Appreciate how much they have learned about themselves by caring for a family member with a developmental disability.
• Gain more clarity about what they want out of life for themselves and every family member.
Check the Upcoming Events section on our home page for information about any scheduled workshops.