Cascade Investment Group, Inc.
Cascade Investment Group, Inc. (“Cascade”) recognizes and respects the privacy expectations of our customers*. We provide this notice to you so that you will know what kinds of information we collect and the circumstances in which that information may be disclosed to third parties who are not affiliated with the Firm.
Collection of Customer Information
We collect nonpublic personal information about our customers from the following sources:
- Account Applications, customer profiles and other forms, which may include a customer’s name, address, social security number, and information about a customer’s investment goals and risk tolerance;
- Account History, for example, copies of confirmations or statements which may include information about investment transactions or the balances in a customer’s account; and
- Correspondence, written, telephonic or electronic between a customer and Cascade.
Disclosure of Customer Information
We may disclose any of the customer information we collect to third parties who are not affiliated with Cascade:
- To effect or administer transactions at your request or
- As permitted by law – for example, to service providers who provide investment products or services to you, in connection with an audit or examination, or to respond to a subpoena or similar legal process.
- Security of Customer Information
- Cascade maintains policies and procedures designed to assure only appropriate access to, and use of customer information and physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect nonpublic personal information of Cascade customers.
- We will adhere to the policies and practices described in this notice regardless of whether you are a current or former customer of Cascade.
*For purposes of this notice, the terms “customer” or “customers” includes both individuals who acquire products or services from Cascade and individuals who provide nonpublic personal information to, but do not acquire products or services from Cascade.