Executive Vice President, Investments
Cascade Investment Group
Jan Weiland is an experienced professional with more than thirty years in financial services. Jan's practice at Cascade Investment Group is devoted to assisting her clients achieve their financial goals utilizing portfolio management techniques. She works with a team of professionals who provide expertise on tax and estate planning.
Jan is an active volunteer in the City of Colorado Springs and with Northwestern University where she was recently appointed to the Alumni Board and previously served as Chair of the Council of One Hundred. She is Secretary of the Early Connections Foundation, Treasurer of CAPS and one of four leaders of the Cradle to Career Project (Pikes Peak United Way) as well as a member of The Women's Foundation of Colorado Regional Steering Committee and The Women's United Executive Committee. She is the former Chair of the Women’s Leadership Council (Pikes Peak United Way), former President of TESSA, former Chair of Memorial Hospital and Founder of the Southern Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce and Court Care.
Jan is a 25-year resident of Colorado Springs, Colorado. In her leisure time, Jan enjoys hiking, gardening and running. She earned her BS/BA from Suffolk University and her Master of Management degree from Northwestern University/Kellogg School of Business.
- Series 7 licensed as Full Registration/General Securities Representative by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
- Series 65 licensed as Uniform Investment Advisor by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Series 63 licensed as Uniform Securities Agent by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Insurance license for Accident and Health, Life and Variable Products
- Certification in Long Term Care Insurance